We are now looking for a talented technical individual that will be working with global IT teams on users support. This unique role requires a person that thrives in a highly dynamic environment that can adapt to a variety of challenges.
工作項目work: What you will be doing:
You will autonomously provide technical support for end users. You will conduct system imaging, operating system image prep, testing and technical deep dive in end users’ hardware and software problems. You will perform quality control and maintenance of inventory. You will maintain and update asset tracking system, system logs and SharePoint site with inventory of systems, peripherals and components. You will set up, test and improve upon network connectivity on ad-hoc networks/LAN. You will test, prep and demo hardware and devices with NVIDIA’s newest technology and products. You will ensure service requests are responded to and closed in a timely manner in accordance with IT SLA. You will collaborate with multiple business units such as Marketing, Engineering and Sales as well as outside partners for integration testing, demos and coordination.
- Provide support and installation of hardware/software on client devices and systems infrastructure
- Provide quick responses and maximum uptime of all users and systems
- Lead desktop support responsibilities and ensure compliance to operations metrics
- Drive high level of user satisfaction through accurate and timely follow-up, end-user training, documentation and business engagement
- Coordinate and test software patching and configuration tools
- Run the procurement, inventory, distribution and life cycle management of systems assets
- Direct users to other team when responsibilities are outside of immediate responsibilities and follow up to ensure completion.
- Collaborate with IT team for knowledge transfer and joint tasks
職缺需求 技能: What we need to see:
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) with 5+ years of experience
- Solid Windows 7/8/10, Office 2010-2016, Android, Mac, and Linux support experience
- Networking (WAN/LAN, Wi-Fi) and Remote Access (VPN) support experience
- Experience with MDT, SCCM, IOS Android and PGP/Bit locker
- Project Management and SharePoint experience
- Familiarity with system building and solving hardware issues
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Ability to effectively multi-task in a high-activity, high-performance atmosphere
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English